Thursday, March 19, 2009

self reflection

This building is across from the Mill Ave light rail stop in Tempe. I like the design and how it self reflects on itself -- nice effect!

I'm also liking the new light rail system -- it is really changing my impression of sections of Phoenix that it runs through. Normally, I only see downtown / uptown from the surrounding highways. I decided to hop the rail from uptown Phoenix out to Mill Avenue by ASU in Tempe for dinner, during rush hour. Piece of cake: no traffic hassles, no parking hassles.

I think downtown Phoenix, Tempe, Arizona State University (ASU), and Sky Harbor Airport are all going to be stronger and healthier due to the light rail. Job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, they let me know if anyone is actually reading my blog too!