Saturday, February 28, 2009

water

There are lots of things to take pictures of in Sabino Canyon, but on Thursday's hike I decided to focus on water... It was refreshing to wade around barefoot for a while. I know, I know, with all that hair it kind of looks like a bear foot...

Water frozen by camera looks a lot like glass. This is looking down at water pouring over one of the road crossing culverts and splashing into the pool in the creek below.



Next time maybe I'll focus on all the cool patterns in the creek boulders...


3 comments:

  1. Water is wonderful stuff for the photographer, with its infinite pattern changes. The LH got fascinated by videos of local streams, but could never figure out what to do with them. This, ofr course, pre-youTube. I await your rock patterns...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day. I bet that water was cold, but totally invigorating. Maybe a trip to Sabino is in order soon...its a great time of year for hikes there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos give me spring fever!

    Hey, at least your foot photo has skin on it...heheh. :D

    Tree

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated, they let me know if anyone is actually reading my blog too!