Sunday, March 16, 2008

#10 set up a photo slide show




I took above snaps on a hike in Bryce Canyon National Park (Utah) back in 2006. Visitors drive to the rim of the canyon and then stop at scenic overlooks on the road along the rim or take one of the many descending trails for a hike.

I arrived early to catch the morning light -- really truly amazing colors and formations! This was one of those neat hikes where every few steps and every turn in the trail presented a new view worth stopping for and admiring. A nice day.

So for the new thing for me tonight... I uploaded a few of my Bryce Canyon pictures and figured out how to set up the above slideshow using Slide.com (very easy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, they let me know if anyone is actually reading my blog too!