Friday, August 24, 2012

noon colors

8/19/2012, 7th St, Tucson, Arizona
I really like this stained glass sunshade -- colorful and dynamic as we rotate under the Sun.  I wonder what it looks like from inside?

8/19/2012, 7th St, Tucson, Arizona
The shade appears to have an angle adjustment, presumably for different seasons of the year when the Sun is at different angles to this south facing wall?

[Links: The current Sept/Oct issue of AAA Highroads magazine has a nice article by Lorraine Darconte on Tucson's All Souls Procession.  I'm pleased to say that they used two of my event photos in the article.  The online version of the article can be viewed here.  Here are my past blog posts covering the annual All Souls Procession, in case you've missed them.]

4 comments:

  1. I saw your pictures and photo credit. I was proud to say "I know him!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colored windows. I would love to eventually have some put in around our place but the hoodlums love to throw rocks and I'm afraid it would be an expensive waste of money. Looks like a really interesting building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet these throw off some very pretty patterns inside.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated, they let me know if anyone is actually reading my blog too!