Tuesday, February 26, 2008

#7 submitted a one sentence story

I submitted my one sentence story to http://www.onesentence.org/ tonight. This is a web site that lets people submit a story with the only criteria being that it has to be a single sentence. Some of the submissions are pretty interesting. Here's my attempt:


"We made the wish upon the star, on different nights, and each alone. "

I'll update if it actually gets posted on their site...

I've been trying to decide what direction, if any, my blog should take, and I think I'll try the counting "new things" approach. I've enjoyed reading other blogs which are tracking their new thing accomplishments and it seems like a great way to stay motivated to try, well, new things...

Today's new thing starts at #7 since by my count I've got 6 already done earlier in my blog. Do I have a goal for the number of new things to try for the rest of the year? How about 100?

1 comment:

  1. Each of your Tucson pix is a new exerpience for me! I haven't been there (except on the train passing through) since I was about 6 or 7 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated, they let me know if anyone is actually reading my blog too!