Thursday, September 8, 2011

Portland Art Museum 5/5

An outstanding multi-floor wall display of art and shadows.  Lots of interesting shapes casting interesting shadows.  I really liked it -- great concept!

great shapes & details -- very cool to view & study from different distances & angles

Looking down the wall...
[it really is looking down the wall, but to me my picture looks like a ceiling shot]

Looking up the wall...

Well, that wraps up my pics from a day in Portland and a week in Oregon back in August, 2011.  All in all it was a great time: visiting friends and relaxing along the coast, driving the Gorge, spending a day in Portland, listening to some great music at the Pickathon, and taking a few pics along the way.

[Links: A blog I've been following for a while is Semi-True Tales Of Our Life On The Road which provides a really nice armchair experience of Odel & Laurie's RV travels -- great pictures, great ideas of places worth visiting someday.   Laurie's latest post has some excellent Mt. Rainier pictures.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated, they let me know if anyone is actually reading my blog too!